WBIA Fall Quarterly Meetings – March 1 & 2, 2018
The Thursday March 1st the meeting will be hosted at Whitewater University Technology Park Innovation Center, 1221 Innovation Dr. Whitewater, WI 53190.
- Noon–1:30 Board Meeting & Lunch (Complimentary to attendees who RSVP)
- 1:30-2:00 p.m. – Membership Meeting
- 2:00-2:30 p.m. – Educational Presentation
- 2:30-3:00 – Tour of the Whitewater University Innovation Center
- 3:00-4:00 – Check in to hotel and travel to Jefferson Area Business Center
- 4:00-5:00 p.m. – Tour of the Jefferson Area Business Center, 200 West Milwaukee St. – Jefferson, WI 53594
- 5:30 p.m. – Networking & Dinner – Neighbors Bar & Grill, 216 Golf Drive, Jefferson, WI 53549 (Google Map)
On Friday March 2nd we conduct our annual meeting with elections from 10:00 to 10:30 a.m. at Whitewater University Technology Park Innovation Center, 1221 Innovation Dr. Whitewater, WI 53190.
WBIA strives to further enhance the entrepreneurial ecosystem by providing education, resources and networking to help members better serve their communities and regions. Membership dues help fund WBIA activities as well as help increase public awareness of the economic impact provided by incubators, accelerators, educational institutions and other entrepreneurial stakeholders. Read More…
Our quarterly meetings are hosted by a WBIA member in Wisconsin or Illinois. The meetings feature interactive professional development presentations, tours of local attractions and networking. We also discuss how the organization can better serve our members and how to engage the region in creating a thriving entrepreneurial ecosystem. Read More…
We will update with industry news twice a week similar to – There are now more than 4,000 small breweries and brewpubs scattered across the U.S. But like any business, surviving long term can be a real challenge, particularly because the market has become so crowded over the past 20 years. See more at: http://www.businessnewsdaily.com/9309-how-to-start-craft-brewery.html#sthash.yynSUn0L.dpuf. We will feature members in this section who share information about their program, if not we will visit the iNBIA site for industry news to post. Read More…