WBIA Summer Quarterly Meeting – July 20 & 21, 2017
Join us in celebrating Dale Kupczyk from the Ashland Area Enterprise Center and Sarah Hole from the Madison Enterprise Center retirement. They both have served on the WBIA Board of Directors and greatly contributed to their communities. Please join us in wishing them well and celebrating their fruitful careers.
Strategic Planning Session: Join us as we identify strategies for the organization. Located at The Hotel Chequamegon, 101 Lake Shore Drive W, Ashland, Wisconsin 54806
WBIA Board Meeting The summer quarterly board member meeting will be held on Thursday, July 20, 2017 from noon-1:00pm. Located at The Hotel Chequamegon, 101 Lake Shore Drive W, Ashland, Wisconsin 54806.
Apostle Island Cruise: Join us Thursday July 20th at 2pm for a special Shipwrecks, Sea Caves & Lighthouse Tour. WBIA member and guest are complimentary additional guests will cost $20 each.
Networking Dinner: 6:30pm on Thursday July 20, 2017 at Deep Water Grill, 808 Main Street West, Ashland, WI 54806
WBIA Membership Meeting The summer quarterly WBIA members meeting will be held on Friday, July 21, 2017. The membership meeting begins at 8:00 a.m. at the Ashland Area Enterprise Center, 422 Third Street West, Ashland, WI 54806.
Lodging accommodations at The Hotel Chequamegon, 101 Lake Shore Drive W, Ashland, Wisconsin 54806
- A room block has been placed at Best Western The Hotel Chequamegon for 8 rooms for Wednesday night and 12 rooms for Thursday night.
- Corporate rate is $149.99 and guests will need to provide their tax exempt certificates at check-in.
- For reservations call 715-682-9095 no later than July 3, 2017 and refer to WBIA room block.
- Hotel website link https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/book/hotel-details.50135.html?iata=00171880&ssob=BLBWI0004G&cid=BLBWI0004G:google:gmb:50135
Hotel offers an expanded continental breakfast.
Upcoming Meeting Dates:
- July 20-21 Ashland Area Enterprise Center, 422 Third Street West, Ashland, WI 54806
- September 26-28 GLIn2 Summit in Grand Rapids, MI
- October 12-13 Western Dairyland, 418 Wisconsin Street, Eau Claire, WI 54703